Activities – on site
- Rest & Relaxation. Enjoy the absolute Silence!
- Holistic Massage Treatment - book a massage treatment in advance of your stay. Couples massage on request.
- Field Archery (bow & arrow shooting) – book in advance with Andre for an introduction to field archery. Great fun for families!
- Hiking & Walking - a variety of gentle strolls to a more strenuous hike or two
- Bird Watching – Prof Ryan (Percy Fitzpatrick Institute) recent comment " I saw 91 species in the immediate vicinity of Assegaai Rest, and another 23 down to the R60 (all in the same atlas pentad). As I mentioned, the juxtaposition of fynbos, Karoo and forest/thicket vegetation results in a rich mix of birds including 3 woodpeckers, 4 kingfishers, 6 pigeons and doves, etc. It also has the greatest density of Southern Tchagras that I've seen in the W Cape. I've never seen Victorin's Warblers rubbing shoulders with Layard's Titbabblers and Fairy Warblers."
- Assegai House : Rainy day? Kist in the lounge at has some board games and cards ~
- Retire to the hammock with a good book ~Shower with a view, in the Wild Fig Tree
- Noy Noy TiPi : Relax in the hammocks on the deck ~ challenge your partner to a game of poker or dominoes.
- Refer to the LIST OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO IN THE VALLEY - including Pet friendly & Child friendly options
Activities – in the Klaasvoogds Valley
Refer to www.robertsonwinevalley.com for a comprehensive list of Things to Do in our Valley