This camp is made up of 2 TiPi's : Sleeping 5 and 4 respectively. Sleeps 9 in total. This site is hired to one group exclusively.
All of our TiPi camps were purposefully built 'off grid' running off 12volt solar power and gas,
therefore a lighter footprint but without any compromises to your comfort.
Set-up & Facilities
TiPi One: 1 Double Bed, 1 double sleeper couch, 1 single bed
TiPi Two : Double bed & Two Single beds, plus an additional small bed suitable for a child
- All bedding is provided (including blankets), just bring your own towels for shower & swimming
- In the camp is an Open Top Shower unit & wash basin
- Next to the TiPi is a kitchen, which includes a gas cooker and a washing up area. Dishwashing liquid, sponge and dish clothes provided.
- There is also an extended lapa/afdak area for chilling under.
- Nearby is a block with bathrooms including loo’s and showers. Each TiPi site camp gets the exclusive use of one toilet and one toilet / shower, i.e. NO SHARED ABLUTIONS!
- There is hot water by gas & solar geysers and there is solar lighting at the TiPi’s & shower units
- There is a" solar powered " fridge and an additional large cool box for your drinks. Bring your own ice.
- We provide pot / pan ; kettle ; crockery / cutlery ; cups / wine glasses, oh yes, and a kitchen sink.
- Braai Area includes braai grids & tongs. Wood - crates of firewood (black wattle or blue gum) is to be ordered and paid for in advance of your stay. Approximately 20 large pieces of wood = R70
- Winter months - do not worry, we have firepots inside each TiPi. We will provide a crate of specially cut / sized firewood for these fireplaces, a crate will last 2 - 3 nights and is R70 per crate and this will be added to your account. Note: this is the ONLY firewood to be used in this firepot to avoid your tent burning!
1 May '21 - 30 September '21 - R1200 per night for the first 1 - 4 persons, R180 per person per night thereafter
1 October '21- 23 December '21 - R1530 per night for the first 1 - 4 persons, R190 per person per night thereafter
24 December '21 - 3 January '22 - R2290 per night
4 January '22 - 1 May '22 - R1600 per night for the first 1 - 4 persons, R190 per person per night thereafter
- Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button, or email us.
- Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
Farm/House Rules :
NO music or loud noise. We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests
No day visitors are allowed
Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space, sanitizer is provided. You are welcome to use the facility but please self-manage the time you (especially a group) spends at the pool.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining and off the grid as far as possible, we do not waste precious water unnecessarily. Therefore, please No diving / Splashing at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing your pets. Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.