This camp is made up of 2 TiPi's : Sleeping 5 and 4 respectively. Sleeps 9 in total. This site is hired to one group exclusively.
All of our TiPi camps were purposefully built 'off grid' running off 12volt solar power and gas,
therefore a lighter footprint but without any compromises to your comfort.
Set-up & Facilities
TiPi One: 2 x Double beds and a Single bed
TiPi Two : Double bed & Two Single beds, plus an additional small bed suitable for a child
- All bedding is provided (including blankets), just bring your own towels for shower & swimming
- In the camp is an Open Top Shower unit & wash basin
- Next to the TiPi is a kitchen, which includes a gas cooker and a washing up area. There is also an extended lapa/afdak area for chilling under.
- Nearby is a block with bathrooms including loo’s and showers. Each TiPi site camp gets the exclusive use of one toilet and one toilet / shower, i.e. NO SHARED ABLUTIONS!
- There is hot water by gas & solar geysers and there is solar lighting at the TiPi’s & shower units
- There is a" solar powered " fridge and an additional large cool box for your drinks. We supply one large bag of ice on arrival. More ice for sale.
- We provide pot / pan ~ kettle ~ crockery / cutlery ~ cups / wine glasses. Braai Area includes braai grids & tongs. A couple of crates of wood for braai (bluegum/black wattle) will be left at your camp. The wood is R50 a crate (approx 25 pieces), and we require Cash payment for any braai wood used.
- Winter months - firepots inside each TiPi will make for a cosy stay. We will provide a crate of specially cut / sized firewood for these fireplaces, and that will be R70 per crate and it will be added to your account. This should last 2-3 nights, and is the ONLY firewood to be used in the fireplaces to avoid your tent burning!
1 October - end April 2021 - R1480 per night for the first 1 - 4 pax, R180 pp per night thereafter
- There is a minimum requirement of 7 at the TiPi over weekends (or equivalent value). Please enquire.
- Over long weekends and December/January school holidays there is a minimum of 8 - 9 at the TiPi (or equivalent value). Please enquire.
1 May 2021 - 30 September 2021 - R1200 per night for the first 1 - 4 pax, R170 pp per night thereafter
- There is a minimum requirement of 6 at the TiPi over weekends (or equivalent value)
- Over long weekends and December/January school holidays there is a minimum of 8 at the TiPi (or equivalent value)
Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button, or email us.
Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
Farm/House Rules :
NO music or loud noise. We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests
No day visitors are allowed
Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space, sanitizer is provided. You are welcome to use the facility but please self-manage the time you (especially a group) spends at the pool.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining and off the grid as far as possible, we do not waste precious water unnecessarily. Therefore, please No diving / Splashing at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.