This camp is made up of 2 TiPi's : Sleeping 5 and 4 respectively. Sleeps 9 in total. This site is hired to one group exclusively.
All of our TiPi camps were purposefully built 'off grid' running off 12volt solar power and gas, therefore a lighter footprint but without any compromises to your comfort.
Set-up & Facilities
TiPi One: Double bed, sleeper couch & Single beds
TiPi Two : Double bed & Two Single beds (additional small bed for children can be added)
- All bedding is provided (including blankets), just bring your own towels for shower & swimming
- In the camp is an Open Top Shower unit & wash basin
- Next to the TiPi is a kitchen, which includes a gas cooker and a washing up area. There is also an extended lapa/afdak area for chilling under.
- Nearby is a block with bathrooms including loo’s and showers. Each TiPi site camp gets the exclusive use of one toilet and one toilet / shower, i.e. NO SHARED ABLUTIONS!
- There is hot water by gas & solar geysers and there is solar lighting at the TiPi’s & shower units
- There is a" solar powered " fridge and an additional large cool box for your drinks. We supply one large bag of ice on arrival. More ice for sale.
- We provide pot / pan ~ kettle ~ crockery / cutlery ~ cups / wine glasses. Braai Area includes braai grids & tongs. A couple of crates of wood for braai (bluegum/black wattle) will be left at your camp. The wood is R50 a crate (approx 25 pieces), and we require Cash payment for any braai wood used.
- Winter months - firepots inside each TiPi will make for a cosy stay. We will provide a crate of specially cut / sized firewood for these fireplaces, and that will be R70 per crate and it will be added to your account. This should last 2-3 nights, and is the ONLY firewood to be used in the fireplaces to avoid your tent burning!
1 October 2019 to end April 2020 - R1405 per night for the first 1 - 4 pax, R170 pp per night thereafter.
1 May 2020 - 30 September 2020 - R1360 per night for the first 1 - 4 pax, R170 pp per night thereafter
1 October - end April 2021 - R1480 per night for the first 1 - 4 pax, R180 pp per night thereafter
- There is a minimum requirement of 5 adults at the TiPi over weekends (or equivalent value)
- Over long weekends and December/January school holidays there is a minimum of 7 at the Tipi (or equivalent value)
Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button
Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
PLEASE NOTE :
- NO music or loud noise is allowed
- No day visitors are allowed
- We have water restrictions, so please use water wisely. Short showers please and use buckets in the showers for the loo’s. Please note, diving / splashing is Not allowed at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing Pets - Doggy surcharge rate of R70 a dog a stay
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.