Noy Noy Tipi
We are very excited to share our creation with you : the Noy Noy TiPi.
Noy Noy is designed specifically for 2 people and focusses on the Romantics at Heart. The entire site was purposefully built by Andre, it is 'off grid' and runs off 12volt solar power and gas without any compromises to your comfort. The TiPi Experience allows us to experience closer contact with mother nature and in so doing create an awareness of our carbon footprint and how to tread more lightly on the earth.
Read more about the 'NOY NOY' Story
WHAT IS SPECIAL? : There is one large (18foot) spacious tipi, which includes stunning artwork. A beautiful wooden deck, which is shaded, and includes hammocks to chill in. There's a private Open Air Shower & Bath, with a "twist". All this is set apart (approx 50m) from the other (Paws and Magic) tipi's, therefore more privacy. NB - This camp is not suitable for children
Set-up & Facilities
- Inside the TiPi is a double bed and a sleeper couch (suitable for 1 adult). Table & chairs.
- Bedding & Towels provided : Bring towels for swimming
- A private outside shower and outside bath "with a twist"
- Nearby to your camp is a block with indoor loo & shower
- Each TiPi site gets the exclusive use of one toilet and one toilet / shower, i.e.NO SHARED ABLUTIONS!
- There is hot water by gas geysers and there is solar lighting at the TiPi’s & shower units
- In the camp is a kitchen, which includes a gas cooker and a washing up area and small cupboard, there is a small bar fridge 'powered' by solar
- We provide pot / pan ~ kettle ~ crockery / cutlery ~ cups / wine glasses. Braai Area includes braai grids & tongs. A couple of crates of wood (approx 25 pieces) will be left at your camp. The first crate of wood is Complimentary, further wood used is R70 a crate, and we ask for cash to be paid / left in your TiPi for all the wood used.
- Winter months - firepot inside theTiPi will make for a cosy stay. We will provide a crate of specially cut / sized firewood for the firepot, and that will be R70 per crate and it will be added to your account. This should last 2-3 nights, and is the ONLY firewood to be used in the fireplaces to avoid your tent burning.
1 May 2021 to end September 2021 - R900 per night for 2 people sharing
1 October 2021 to 24 December 2021 - R980 per night for 2 people sharing
24 December 2021 to 3 January 2022 - R1075 per night for 2 people sharing
4 January 2022 to 1 May 2022 - R1000 per night for 2 people sharing
*additional adult (sleeper couch) +R300 per night
- Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button
- Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
Farm/House Rules :
NO music or loud noise. We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests
No day visitors are allowed
Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space, sanitizer is provided. You are welcome to use the facility but please self-manage the time you (especially a group) spends at the pool.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining and off the grid as far as possible, we do not waste precious water unnecessarily. Therefore, please No diving / Splashing at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing your pets. Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.