Noy Noy Tipi
Noy Noy is designed specifically for 2 people, offering privacy and extra special touches. The entire site was purposefully built by Andre, it is 'off grid' and runs off 12volt solar power and gas without any compromises to your comfort.
Read more about the 'NOY NOY' Story
WHAT IS SPECIAL? : There is one large (18foot) spacious tipi, which includes stunning artwork. A shaded wooden deck, with hammocks to chill in. There's a private Open Air Bath & Shower, perfect to enjoy our beautiful night skies. The camp is set apart (approx 50m) from the family TiPi's, therefore offering a quieter and more private stay. NB - This camp is not suitable for children.
Set-up & Facilities
At the exclusive NOY NOY TiPi camp is the following :
- One Large TiPi (teepee tent) that has a double bed, couch & other furniture
- Bedding & Towels provided, bring your own swimming towels.
- Bathroom Facilities : at the Noy Noy camp there is a private "Outside shower & Bath". The best way to enjoy the night skies.
- A short walk away there is a "Bathroom Block" and this is where the Toilets are located. Noy Noy TiPi camp has it's own private Toilet & Inside Shower at the Block, i.e. no shared ablutions.
- There is a beautiful wooden deck at the camp, including hammocks to chill out in.
- Kitchen equipped for a self-catering stay, including dish-wash liquid, sponge & dishcloths.
- 2 plate Gas Cooker including Pots / Pan and a Kettle.
- Solar powered bar fridge, ice trays included. Bring extra ice.
- We are off the grid, therefore no 220 volt power. There is a USB port to charge a cell phone.
- Solar Lighting at the TiPi's is via LED Strip Lights inside the TiPi, Kitchen area & Bathrooms. Check out the cool lights at the "outside bath". Bring your own Torches & Headlamps.
- An outside braai area, including braai grid & tongs. We provide a crate of complimentary 'kuier firewood" , please order in advance any braai wood for your stay.
- For the winter months, we install a Mexican Chiminea firepot for which we provide a crate of specially cut / sized firewood . One crate will last 2 nights, and additional wood available on pre-order.
- October '23 - 2 January '24 - R1280 per night for 2 sharing
- 3 January 2024 - 30 April '24 - R1360 per night for 2 sharing
- 2 May '24 - 6 October '24 - R1200 per night for 2 sharing
- 7 October '24 - 2 January '25 - R1450 per night for 2 sharing
- *additional person (sleeper couch) at R350 pp per night
To Book : Book Online Button & Live Availability Calendar via our website or email us.
- Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed above.
- Minimum stay 2 nights over weekend's : Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Minimum 3 - 4 night stays over Public holidays, Long weekends, School Holidays and Festival weekends.
Farm/House Rules :
- We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests. NO music or loud noise.
- No day visitors are allowed.
- Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space with all our guests.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining, water is a precious resource. Please No diving / jumping at the Swimming pool!
- Pet Friendly - By Prior arrangement ! Please ask in advance about bringing your pets. Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- No WiFi, the TiPi's are off the grid
- **Note - limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.