Noy Noy Tipi
We are very excited to share our creation with you : the Noy Noy TiPi.
Noy Noy is designed specifically for 2 people (can sleep 3) and focusses on the Romantics at Heart. The entire site was purposefully built by Andre, it is 'off grid' and runs off 12volt solar power and gas without any compromises to your comfort. Living in a Tipi means one can experience a closer contact with mother nature and in so doing create an awareness of ones carbon footprint and treading more lightly on the earth.
Read more about the 'NOY NOY' Story
WHAT IS SPECIAL? : There is one large (18foot) spacious tipi, which includes stunning artwork. A beautiful wooden deck, which is shaded, and includes hammocks to chill in. There's a private Open Air Shower & Bath, with a "twist". All this is set apart (approx 50m) from the other (Paws and Magic) tipi's, therefore more privacy. NB - This camp is not suitable for children
Set-up & Facilities
- Inside the TiPi is a double bed and a sleeper couch (suitable for 1 adult). Table & chairs.
- Bedding & Towels provided : Bring towels for swimming
- A private outside shower and outside bath "with a twist"
- Nearby to your camp is a block with indoor loo & shower
- Each TiPi site gets the exclusive use of one toilet and one toilet / shower, i.e.NO SHARED ABLUTIONS!
- There is hot water by gas geysers and there is solar lighting at the TiPi’s & shower units
- In the camp is a kitchen, which includes a gas cooker and a washing up area and small cupboard, there is a small bar fridge 'powered' by solar
- We provide pot / pan ~ kettle ~ crockery / cutlery ~ cups / wine glasses. Braai Area includes braai grids & tongs. A couple of crates of wood (approx 25 pieces) will be left at your camp. The first crate of wood is Complimentary, further wood used is R50 a crate, and we ask for cash to be paid / left in your TiPi for all the wood used.
- Cooler months? - Mexican Chimenea Firepot inside will make for a really cosy stay. We will provide a crate of specially cut / sized firewood for this fireplace, and this is wood will be added to your account. This should last 2 nights, and is the ONLY firewood to be used in the fireplaces to avoid your tent burning!
1 October 2019 to end April 2020 - R925 per night for 2 people sharing
1 May 2020 - 30 September 2020 - R850 per night for 2 people sharing
1 October 2020 - end April 2021 - R960 per night for 2 people sharing
Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button
Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
PLEASE NOTE :
- NO music or loud noise is allowed
- No day visitors are allowed
- We have water restrictions, so please use water wisely. Short showers please and use buckets in the showers for the loo’s. Please note, diving / splashing is Not allowed at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing Pets - Doggy surcharge rate of R70 a dog a stay
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.