All of our TiPi camps were purposefully built 'off grid' running off 12volt solar power and gas,
therefore a lighter footprint but without any compromises to your comfort.
Set-up & Facilities
- 1 Large TiPi (teepee tent) with Double Bed & 2 Single Beds. Sleeps 4, if needed, an additional small bed suitable for a child.
- Linen provided. Bring your own towels.
- Bathroom facilities: at your camp is a private Open Top Shower unit.
- A short walk away is the bathroom block with your own Loo & Inside Shower. No shared ablutions.
- Kitchen equipped for a self-catering stay, including dish-wash liquid, sponge & dishcloths.
- 2 plate Gas Cooker including Pots / Pan and a Kettle.
- Solar Bar Fridge and a Large Cool Box provided for drinks. Bring extra ice.
- Outside braai area including Grid, Tongs, Homemade firelighters & matches.
- We are off the grid, i.e. no 220 volt power at the camp. USB port to charge a cell phone.
- Solar Lighting at the TiPi, kitchen area & bathrooms. Bring Torches & Headlamps.
- Winter months (May – September) we install the inside fireplaces. One crate of specially cut/sized wood provided. Extra wood available on pre-order.
- 3 October '23 to 22 December '23 : R980 per night for the first 1 - 3 persons, R210 per person per night thereafter
- 22 December '23 - 2 January '24 : R1400 per night
- 3 January '24 - 30 April '24 : R980 per night for the first 1 - 3 persons ; R210 per person per night thereafter.
- 1 May '24 - 6 October '24 : R910 per night for the first 1 - 3 persons ; R210 per person per night thereafter.
- 7 October '24 - 2 January '25 : R1050 per night for the first 1 - 3 persons ; R230 per person per night thereafter
To Book : Book Online Button & Live Availability Calendar via our website or email us.
- Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed above.
- Minimum stay 2 nights over weekend's : Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Minimum 3 - 4 night stays over Public holidays, Long weekends, School Holidays and Festival weekends.
Farm/House Rules :
- We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests. NO music or loud noise.
- No day visitors are allowed.
- Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space with all our guests.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining, water is a precious resource. Please No diving / jumping at the Swimming pool!
- Pet Friendly - By Prior arrangement ! Please ask in advance about bringing your pets. Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- No WiFi, the TiPi's are off the grid
- **Note - limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.