A private and beautifully appointed cottage, perfectly positioned offering maximum privacy for a couple.
Olea Cottage offers an open plan living space, with an extended upper deck that encourages outdoor living, showcasing the best nature has to offer. The wood fired hot tub situated on the lower deck completes the recipe for a stay that guarantees rest and relaxation.
Set-up & Facilities
The cottage interior offers an open plan living space that includes :
- Bedroom with Queen Size Extra Length Bed, 100% cotton Linen.
- Bathroom with Shower, towels included.
- Lounge with Fan in summer and a Mexican Chiminea firepot
- Kitchen Fully equipped for a Self-Catering stay –
- The upper deck has an under-cover braai area, and a table & chairs for meals.
- Hanging chairs provided
- The wood fired hot tub is tucked away on the wooden deck below.
- **WiFi available. Limited cell phone reception.
- October '23 - 2 January '24 : R1660 per night
- 3 January '24 - 6 October '24 : R1900 per night
- 7 October '24 - 2 January '25 : R2300 per night
To Book : Book Online Button & Live Availability Calendar via our website or email us.
- Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed above.
- Minimum stay 2 nights.
- Minimum 3 - 4 night stays over Public holidays long weekends, School Holidays and Festival weekends.
Farm/House Rules :
- We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests. NO music or loud noise.
- No day visitors are allowed.
- Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space with all our guests.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining, water is a precious resource. Please No diving / jumping at the Swimming pool!
- Pet Friendly - By Prior arrangement ! Please ask in advance about bringing your pets. Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- Free WiFi
- **Note - limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.