Assegai House accommodates from 4 to 8 guests.
Set-up & Facilities
- 4 bedrooms, all under one roof, although bedroom number 4 has its entrance off the outside verandah.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed ; Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds ; Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds pushed together; Bedroom 4 (off the verandah) has a double bed.
- Please note, rooms are allocated on a per person sharing basis, according to your group size and group make-up. For example, 4 adults and 2 children will be allocated rooms inside the house.
- For whatever reason, should you require an extra room, please make prior arrangements, and the rates will be amended accordingly.
- Swimming Pool to cool off in (situated in the field next to the house)
- 2 Full bathrooms. One with a Bath and one with a Shower.
- Linen & Towels provided (please bring along towels for swimming)
- Fans in summer and Heaters in winter
- Outside Shower set in the Big Fig Tree in the garden
- Private garden & patio
- Hammock & Hanging Chair
- Inside Fireplace
- Outside Braai area (one complimentary crate of wood provided, more on site for sale)
- Kitchen Fully equipped for Self Catering - See More
- We can provide meals and arrange servicing of your unit at an extra cost
Enquire about Jackie's Massage Treatments. Specials on offer to Assegai Guests!
1 October 2019 to end September 2020 - R340 pp per night, children aged 10 and under pay half price.
1 October 2020 to end April 2021 - R360pp per night, children aged 10 and under pay half price.
- There is a minimum requirement of 5 adults at the house over weekends (or equivalent value)
- December/January school holidays, there is a minimum of 6 adults required (or equivalent value)
Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button
Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
PLEASE NOTE :
- NO music or loud noise is allowed
- No day visitors are allowed
- We have water restrictions, so please use water wisely. Short showers please and use buckets in the showers for the loo’s. Please note, diving / splashing is Not allowed at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing Pets - Doggy surcharge rate of R70 a dog a stay
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.