The spacious farmhouse is set in a large enclosed garden with beautiful mountain views.
The family friendly farmhouse can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Set-up & Facilities
- 4 bedrooms, all under one roof, although bedroom number 4 has its entrance off the outside verandah
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed ; Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds ; Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds pushed together; Bedroom 4 (off the verandah) has a double bed
- 2 Full bathrooms : One with a Bath and One with a Shower
- Fans in summer and Heaters in winter
- Linen & Towels provided, bring own swimming towels
- Swimming Pool to cool off in, situated in the field next to the house. Shared with other guests.
- Private garden & patio
- Hammock & Hanging Chair
- Inside Fireplace & Outside Braai area, including grids & tongs
- Kitchen Fully equipped for Self Catering - See More
- ** WiFi available. Limited Cell Phone reception.
- October '23 to end December '23 : R3200 per night
- 3 January '24 - 30 April '24 : R3450 per night
- 1 May '24 - 6 October '24 : R3010 per night
- 7 October '24 - 2 January '25 : R3700 per night
To Book : Book Online Button & Live Availability Calendar via our website or email us.
- Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed above.
- Minimum stay 2 nights.
- Minimum 3 - 4 night stays over Public holidays long weekends, School Holidays and Festival weekends.
Farm/House Rules :
- We value the peace and tranquillity for all our guests. NO music or loud noise.
- No day visitors are allowed.
- Swimming Pool – as this is a shared space with all our guests.
- Water Wise - with our aim to be self-sustaining, water is a precious resource. Please No diving / jumping at the Swimming pool!
- Pet Friendly - By Prior arrangement ! Please ask in advance about bringing your pets. Doggy surcharge, Terms & Conditions apply
- Free WiFi
- **Note - limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.