Assegai House accommodates from 4 to 8 guests.
Set-up & Facilities
- 4 bedroom all under one roof. One bedroom has a separate entrance off the verandah
- 1 bedroom with a double bed and 2 bedrooms with single beds and 4th bedroom (off verandah) with a double bed
- Swimming Pool to cool off in (situated in the field next to the house)
- 2 Full bathrooms. One with a Bath and one with a Shower.
- Linen & Towels provided (please bring along towels for swimming)
- Fans in summer and Heaters in winter
- Outside Shower set in the Big Fig Tree in the garden
- Private garden & patio
- Hammock & Hanging Chair
- Inside Fireplace
- Outside Braai area (one complimentary crate of wood provided, more on site for sale)
- Kitchen Fully equipped for Self Catering - See More
- We can provide meals and arrange servicing of your unit at an extra cost
Enquire about Jackie's Massage Treatments. Specials on offer to Assegai Guests!
1 October 2019 to end September 2020 - R340 pp per night, children aged 10 and under pay half price.
1 October 2020 to end April 2021 - R360pp per night, children aged 10 and under pay half price.
- There is a minimum requirement of 5 adults at the house over weekends (or equivalent value)
- December/January school holidays, there is a minimum of 6 adults required (or equivalent value)
2020 Specials :
- Book & Pay (deposit) by end July 2020 and receive 20% discount!
- Valid from July 2020 - 10 December 2020
Please view our availability and rates using the Availability & Booking Button
Bookings made direct with us qualify for the rates displayed on this Booking Calendar
PLEASE NOTE :
- NO music or loud noise is allowed
- No day visitors are allowed
- We have water restrictions, so please use water wisely. Short showers please and use buckets in the showers for the loo’s. Please note, diving / splashing is Not allowed at the Swimming pool!
- PET FRIENDLY - By Prior arrangement ONLY ! Please ask in advance regarding bringing Pets - Doggy surcharge rate of R70 a dog a stay
- **Note - there is limited cell phone reception **
Our farm is in a peaceful & tranquil setting, and this is appreciated by the majority of our visitors. Therefore NO music will be tolerated!
Unless of course you hire all the accommodation, then you can ‘party down’ as much as you like.