Holistic Massage Treatments
When life take's it out of you - Massage puts it back in.
I have over 20 years of experience in practising massage treatments, and I offer the following variety of holistic treatments at my farm. Styles include : Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports massage, Pressure point, Indian Head, Reflexology points.
* My rates vary between R450 and R650 per hour, please enquire.
- Back & Neck Massage or Back, Neck, Shoulders & Arms (45 minutes or 60 minutes)
- Full Body Massage (at least 60 minutes required)
- Hot Stone Back & Neck massage (at least 60 minutes required)
- Full Body Hot stone Massage ( at least 90 minutes required)
- Indian Head Massage, includes neck & shoulders (30 minutes)
- Special Feet treatment including Reflexology points (45 minutes)
Travelling Massage Options - relax at your own guesthouse / cottage and I will come to you (within the 5 towns of the Robertson Valley)
*Current rates between R700 and R900 per hour
- Back/Neck/Shoulder/Arm Massage or Full Body Massage - 60 minutes or 75 minutes
- Couples massages on request
Indian Head Massage – “Get a Head start”
India is a place of mystery and magic and Indian Head Massage is a tangible expression of that. Practised in villages throughout India, it is somehow greater than its constituent parts.
Combining this age-old technique and special head massage oils, the treatment improves circulation in the head, enhances the senses, improves memory, eases mental and emotional stress and promotes clear thinking.
Energy Reflexology – “The healing within is the greatest healer”
Modern research has indicated that 75% of all ailments are stress related. The resulting imbalance create a toxic build-up which inhibits the free flow of energy essential to well being.
The basis of reflexology lies in stimulating the reflexes on the feet that correspond to areas within the body.
Reflexology aids relaxation, releases a flow of vitality and restores balance, encouraging the body’s own healing system to take over.
Massage Treatments – “When Life Takes it out of you, massage puts it back”
Hippocrates the father of medicine said, “that to enjoy a healthy life, one should bathe in aromatic waters, and have massages with scented oils daily.”
Massage combined with aromatherapy can be used to alleviate the symptoms of stress, tension and fatigue and assist in restoring energy and vitality.
Hot Stone Massage
Thermal conduction of the heat retaining basalt stones brings about local and systemic changes in the body, and influences the energy centers for body and mind balancing. The use of massage techniques in conjunction with the stones helps produce energy that assists with and directs vital flow to areas of blockage.