We are very excited to share our new creation with you : the Noy Noy TiPi. Noy Noy is designed specifically for 2 people (can sleep 4) and focuses on the Romantics at Heart. The entire site was purposefully built by Andre, it is 'off grid' and runs off 12volt solar power and gas without any compromises to your comfort. Living in a Tipi means one can experience a closer contact with mother nature and in so doing create an awareness of ones carbon footprint and treading more lightly on the earth.
Read more about the 'NOY NOY' Story
EXTRA'S : One large (18foot) spacious tipi, which includes stunning artwork. A beautiful wooden deck, which is shaded, and includes a hammock for you to chill in. There's a private Open Air Shower & Bath, with a twist. All this is set apart (approx 50m) from the other (Paws and Magic) tipi's
NB - This camp is not suitable for children younger than 12
- Inside the TiPi is a double bed and a sleeper couch. Table & chairs.
- Bedding & Towels provided : Bring towels for swimming
- A private outside shower and outside bath "with a twist"
- Nearby to your camp is a block with indoor loo & shower
- Each TiPi site gets the exclusive use of one toilet and one toilet / shower, i.e.NO SHARED ABLUTIONS!
- There is hot water by gas geysers and there is solar lighting at the TiPi’s & shower units
- In the camp is a kitchen/cooking area, which includes a gas cooker and a washing up area and small cupboard
- Small bar fridge 'powered' by solar
- We provide pot / pan ~ kettle / toaster ~ crockery / cutlery ~ cups / wine glasses. Braai Area includes braai grids & tongs
- For Sale on site : Bags of Ice & Crates of wood (bluegum)
RATES : to August 2017
- The rate for this TiPi is R700 per night, for 2 persons sharing. Additional person R250 pp per night
RATES : From September 2017
- R750 per night for 2 persons sharing. Additional person at R250 per night
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum stay of 2 nights over weekends (Fri - Sun) and 3 nights over long weekends
- We require a 50% deposit payment to secure the reservation. Balance of payment required 2 days prior to arrival.
PETS : please enquire about bringing your pets as T&C's apply
- Book for 3 nights and get the 4th night stay at HALF price *
- Longer stays - further discounts apply *
Terms & conditions apply
*excludes long weekends, school holidays and public holidays
- Bookings made within 1 week prior to arrival, 100% payment due
- 50% deposit due within 2 days of confirmation email, or sooner if other enquiries received
- Cancellation within 10 days prior to arrival - 50% retained
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to arrival - 100% retained
- Balance of payment for accommodation due 2 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation on the day of arrival – 100% of funds retained
**Note - there is limited cell phone reception **